Saturday, September 6, 2008
Thank Goodness for Weekends
I was really looking forward to this weekend. Ready for a little time away from 10th graders. Don't get me wrong, they are not bad, they just absolutely wear me out. I think I like teaching, seems easier than I expected, but I am having some trouble keeping up with everything. I haven't assigned any homework. I've given a test and one graded quiz, with a few quizzes thrown in to get their attention. I did talk with another teacher who says he has not given his first algebra test yet. This made me feel better. I'm giving another test this Tuesday and will probably assign something for homework this week. I have had a couple of students ask me about their grades for the first 9 weeks progress report. This is when I decided to scrape up some numbers. I've used this weekend to do my school work-college work that is. I am about one paragraph ahead of these students and about 1 hour ahead of my own work. Thank Goodness for Weekends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Keep all this in mind (scraping up some numbers!) for our assessment course int he spring :)
Post a Comment