Friday, September 12, 2008

Can you believe it?

Can you believe we made it another week? Well, I have to say it is getting easier for me. I'm still just one sentence ahead of my students but I'm finally getting the hang of getting ready for tomorrow. The students are getting to know me and how I want my class to run. Don't get me wrong, they are testing me every day, but I do feel they realize that they can't run me off that easily. I have tried to incorporate many different types of activities in the classroom to help keep them engaged. They HATE to take notes. I try to have lots of pictures in my powerpoint slides, and the pictures have to be of either something gross or something weird. They love gross and weird. Hey, if it gets them interested I'll try it. Anyway, another week has come and gone and I am still here.

No comments: