Sunday, September 21, 2008
I DID IT!!!!!!
Today I figured out how to add links to my blog. Wow!! It really was simple. I missed the icon about adding blogs. I guess this is how our students feel when they learn something new or when they finally figure out a concept they had trouble with. As teachers, we have to keep trying to get them all to "figure" something new out. We must teach them to be responsible/accountable for their learning. I learned a few new teaching strategies yesterday in our Saturday meeting. I plan to use some of these in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully one of these strategies will click with the students and allow some of the students a new method of learning. Reading skills are a must and we must teach them to learn to read. We have a long road ahead of us and we must never give up. We sure don't want our students to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment